At Pinebrook Family Answers our dedicated professionals are are committed to providing quality services to vulnerable families residing in the Greater Lehigh Valley and beyond. Qualified and highly-skilled, our staff and resource parents are recognized in the community for their commitment to helping children and families in need. They not only play a critical role in the lives of the children, young adults, families, and seniors we serve, but in the successful outcomes they achieve.
A safe community where individuals, children, families, and seniors thrive and live with dignity.
To improve the lives of individuals and families across generations by providing a continuum of high-quality programs that promote self-sufficiency, nurture healthy children and strong families, support seniors, advocate for change, and strengthen communities.
- We believe our client’s welfare is our primary concern.
- We focus on measurable outcomes, and strive toward continuous quality improvement.
- We consider our staff to be our greatest asset, and provide a safe, supportive, positive, and creative organizational environment.
- We respect the dignity and worth of all persons, and believe in the power of family, whatever it looks like.
- We believe there is strength in diversity, and strive to be representative of the communities we serve.
- We strive to reduce or eliminate barriers to services and to provide care that is accessible and affordable for everyone.
- We believe that all people have the ability to cope with adversity, adapt, and make positive life changes.
- We believe all individuals served should have a voice in their service planning.
- We have a commitment to strengthen our communities through empowerment and advocacy.