The urban campus of Grand Rapids Community College is situated on a six-block area in the heart of Michigan’s second largest metropolitan area with a population approaching one million. GRCC, founded in 1914, is the oldest community college in Michigan, but the atmosphere is exciting and contemporary; its top-notch faculty, commitment to diversity in programming and campus lifestyle, and the strong spirit of community collaboration under the leadership of President Steven C. Ender, make it a vital and rewarding workplace.
Known as “The Community’s College,” GRCC is responsive to the needs of surrounding business, economic, cultural and educational environments. The college offers credit and non-credit, associate degree and certification programs, and workforce training at both on- and off-campus locations so that students of all ages and abilities can pursue personal goals for higher education and/or enhanced job opportunities with success.
Why work at GRCC? We offer:
- Competitive salary with merit based increases
- A diverse working and learning environment with ongoing related professional development
- Retirement plans including Michigan Public Schools Retiree System (defined benefit) or TIAA-CREF (defined contribution)
- Generous personal time off package, including holidays, sick time for you and your family, vacation, bereavement and personal days
- Domestic Partner Benefits program
- Excellent and affordable health coverage
- Generous dental and optical reimbursement plan
- Life insurance and long term disability benefits
- Tuition waiver and reimbursement program
- Extensive professional development and wellness opportunities
- Ford Fieldhouse Health Club and Pool membership
For more information about GRCC, visit our website at www.grcc.edu
For more information about Grand Rapids, visit http://www.hellowestmichigan.com/Why-West-Michigan/Grand-Rapids