|Be bold. Be great. Have fun. |
Welcome to the best kind of work, where you can bring your enthusiasm, give your all, and leave each day feeling challenged, empowered, and excited. T-Mobile employees will tell you: there’s nothing like the feeling you get when you make a difference to your customers—and your co-workers. At T-Mobile, we’re looking for a few great people to bring their passion, fierceness, and hard work to the job. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
|Customer Service Professional – General Care |
Be the point person for our customers, thinking on your feet as you deliver world-class service. This job isn’t for everybody. It’s for driven, confident people, who can rise to the challenge and be advocates for our customers. Sound like you? Here are the basics:
• Customers call in with billing, product, or service questions
• You spring into action, proactively identifying solutions
• It doesn’t stop there: you take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, taking it from start to finish
• This isn’t a one-time thing: your great work inspires those customers to stay customers, and that’s important to us
• Over time, you’ll become an expert on all the T-Mobile technology and services
|So what’s it take to do this job? We’re looking for customer advocates who can consult and sell as they bring a collaborative attitude to every call. You should also have: |
• Prior experience in a similar environment (call center or customer service is ideal)
• The ability to really talk with—and listen to—our customers, like an expert
• If you’ve worked in a performance-based culture, let’s talk!
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
• Competitive base pay plus incentives
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Education reimbursement
• Serious growth potential for your career
• Fun, fast-paced environment
This is more than a job. It’s a chance to build a career and do work you can be proud of. Come on, what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could become the job of a lifetime. So apply today!
|At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen. Work varied shifts, 7 days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays. Periodically change shifts (approximately every 6 months). Computer experience. Work in a structured environment, at a computer, with repetitive tasks. Visually see information contained in written reports and computer databases. Communicate verbally and electronically with customers and coworkers.|