Technology Recruiter - will train the right person
GMS Advisors is a technology search firm located in Summit NJ that is focused on helping our clients build successful businesses. Our goal is to add value to both our clients and our candidates by providing highly talented professionals with exciting career opportunities.
We are dedicated to bringing skilled Technology professionals to our clients' specific business and technical needs. Years of experience in this field have fine-tuned our approach to matching clients and job seekers. We recruit using a variety of resources, from personal introductions and referrals to direct sourcing and Internet recruitment.
Most importantly, we have built strong relationships in the high-tech community, which has led us to talent unattainable through traditional recruiting methods. Our high level of personal attention promises a positive experience to job seekers and clients alike.
We are seeking an Technology Recruiter to join our growing team. We have a start-up like environment and are looking for an entrepreneur who is willing to learn, work hard and enjoy limit less income without having to be a salesman. Responsibilities:
Must Have Skills:
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using Job Diva, networking, internet recruiting, cold calls, media, 3rd party partners, and employee referrals.
- Screens applicants to obtain information on work history, salary history, training, education, job skills, etc.
- Maintain a strong network of key organizations, associations, agencies and websites for candidate sourcing
- Contacts applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Update and maintain Recruiting databases for candidate and agency management, and, diversity and requisition costs
- Informs potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel and makes hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Manage candidate interview schedules, travel, strategy and debrief meetings
- Extends offers of employment to candidates
- Negotiates and closes qualified candidates pay rate, and availability for submittal and interview.
- Creatively use internal database, Linked-In, Job boards, Social Networking tools and other means to build personal network of candidates.
- Entrepreneurial mind set.
- Thirst for knowledge.
- An individual that is genuine and authentic.
- The ability to take constructive criticism and apply it.
- Competitive, energetic and motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and assist in the management of client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to be a part of a winning team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Technical skills: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Technical Recruiting experience in the various skills set and tools for different verticals.
- Aggressive recruiting attitude.
- Experience in sourcing techniques including database, job boards, internet search engines, networking/referrals, social networking sites and calling into businesses.