Royal Coachman Worldwide is the premier, multi-award winning limousine service in the tri-state area with our corporate facility located in Denville, New Jersey.
Our Chauffeurs have the top earning potential in the industry due to our high volume of rides. Our fleet is the newest in the industry.
Currently, we have FT & PT openings for sedan chauffeur drivers. CHAUFFEURS
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid NJ, NY or PA driver's license with a good driving record.
- Minimum age 25 years.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Good knowledge of roadways in the NY/NJ Tri-state area.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds+.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
- Ability to see and hear effectively. Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend and stretch while lifting.
- Providing first class service to passengers.
- Transporting passengers safely to their destinations.
- Identifying and navigating best routes and alternates to pick up and drop off locations.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and a clean vehicle as per company standards.
- Assisting passengers with luggage.
Work Environment: Most hours will be spent inside a vehicle in all types of weather. Heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, included.
Appearance / Dress Code: Black suit, white shirt, company issued tie, black dress shoes, black socks, knee length overcoat appropriate for colder weather. Company issued ID tag.
Royal Coachman will provide iPad w/charger, gas card, EZPass, company tie, identification tag, and necessary business supplies.
Some of the great benefits available to eligible employees:
- life, short and long term disability insurances
- and more!
To find out more information, call: 973-400-3244
To apply online:
To apply in personweekdays between 9am - 4pm at:88 Ford Road, Unit 26 (located in the corporate park area of Ford Road) Denville NJ 07834
Join the Royal Coachman Worldwide team and be proud to provide the best service in the industry and be a part of THE best company in the industry! www.royalcoachman.com